Wednesday, December 07, 2011

St Joseph's Cemetery - Saint John N.B.





I took a number of images in this cemetery, Monday morning Dec 5 2011, with the idea in mind of trying different methods of post processing. Here are four attempts at conveying what I saw in my mind's eye.

#1 HDR - Three exposures one stop apart. Normal exposure, +1 stop and -1 stop.
#2 - A single image with an action used to convert to a sort of sepia look.
#3 - A number of layers in Photoshop in an attempt to convey an eerie feel. Not sure that worked.
#4 - my attempt at a silhouette with an image taken at noon. A couple of layers in Photoshop with different blending and masking. Maybe I spent 10 minutes in total on this image.

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2011 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#3 - reminds me of Micheal Jackson't Thriller. Well done. Barb

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home