Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hay Bales in the snow - or is it?


Rob Martell and I went out late yesterday afternoon to get a few pictures and scout out potential photo locations. We drove around for a while and spotted these hay bales in a field in the Salina New Brunswick area. We stopped and took several images and for me it just wasn't working. When I got home and looked at the images on the computer monitor these two bales stood out. Rob's wife sums it up best when she said it looks like two spoons with shreddies.

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2012 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see the spoon until I read all you comments and yes...there is a spoon.
Whole grains.
I love the picture! Barb

 
At March 20, 2012 11:31 AM, Blogger Paul Wood said...

Thanks Barb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home