Friday, September 13, 2013

Update.

On August 13th I found myself in the Emergency Dept suffering from a severe heart attack. The symptoms were not what I was expecting so the signs went unheeded. I was quickly attended to and a stint was installed. The attending Doctor told my daughter one artery was 100 percent blocked and by the time I got there I had roughly 20 minutes left to live. That was a little too close for comfort.

The good news is I am well on the road to recovery. My blood pressure, pulse,  stress tests and ultrasounds are very encouraging and a full recovery over the next year is anticipated. Every day I am getting stronger and walking further. Looking back this has been affecting my everyday life for some time. Now I am back to driving I will be getting out with my camera and posting new pictures quite soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home