Sunday, June 18, 2006

Osprey







I didn't feel very inspired to take pictures today so I drove around seeing what I could see. The lupines were pretty but the wind was strong so I only took a few pictures before heading home. I spied this young Osprey in a tree and decided to stop and take a few pictures. He sat there a long time exercising his wings and calling his parents before deciding to take a short flight on his own. Soon one parent does a fly by and lands and then the other. Here are a few of the pictures I took.

2 Comments:

At June 18, 2006 1:44 PM, Blogger M. Khater said...

hi

i was surching the blogs and i found yours. i really like the photos.

go on

 
At June 18, 2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Paul Wood said...

Thanks Moe, I am glad you enjoy my pictures. Drop back anytime.

Paul...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home