Friday, October 13, 2006

More Fall Colors








Yesterday was windy and very wet. #1 was taken at Meenan's Cove in the rain. It was raining quite hard so I rolled my window down and snapped this picture before I got wet.

Today was overcast and at times gusty. All these pictures, #2 to #7, were taken in my yard a few feet from my back deck. Do you get the idea I like red? They are blended images, occasionally referred to as montages or Orton Images. Check this link for more information:

http://www.naturephotographers.net/articles0106/dw0106-1.html

Paul...

2 Comments:

At October 14, 2006 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the ones of the leaves...beautiful! I might just get one printed and framed.

 
At October 15, 2006 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paul...those look great! I think I recognize some of those exact locations :-)

Thanks for sharing

Eric

 

Post a Comment

<< Home