Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's Cold out



Here are two pictures.

Picture #1 was taken this morning at Meenan's Cove Beach. It was very windy and the windchill temperature was around -20 degrees celsius, even though it felt much colder. It was cold enough for me not to spend too much time wandering around looking for photos to take.

Picture #1 caught my eye as I drove down Mellinium Drive in Quispamsis yesterday morning. I was on my way to meet Bruce for breakfast at Sessions Cafe. Needless to say I was late.

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2006 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sure is frosty!!

 
At December 20, 2006 6:53 PM, Blogger Paul Wood said...

Rule;

Can't say I have ever seen that much ice along the shore without the entire cove being frozen over. I think it is a collection of spray from the waves and wind that has built up over time. Sure was cold but my Nikon didn't skip a beat.

Paul...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home